okay, ZANN IS HERE TO POST!
firstly i would like to express my thoughts about this blog and blogger account
i think the email is wierd
i think the password is nice
i think jinglebells as a name is lame
i think jellybears is not as nice as gummy bears
(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
okay done
now 2nd thing
BON VOYAGE AGAIN KAIWEN,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
erm
school is reopening this friday!!
& I HAVENT FINISHED MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK YET!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw just to inform you guys
(All sec 3 classes are @ old block, the half that is nearer to netball court)
From nearest to toilet to nearest to netball court:
-1st floor: 3BN, 3DL, 3IT, 2LY.
2nd floor: 3CR, 3FG, 3EP, MSP room.
3rd floor: 3GR, 3JT, 3RP, 3HM.
4th floor: 2FG, 2GR, 3MD, 3LY.
This is what I currently know of, there might be changes, I have no idea. So yeah, if the classroom arrangement's different from this list, means the school changed the arrangement alrdy.
Dont kill me okay!
hhaaaa
good luck next year!
Friday, December 26, 2008
